Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
JerryRugs

Default How do I reduce number of Rows displayed in Excel worksheet?

When I load a worksheet that I got from someone else, there are columns A
through IV, and Rows 1 through 65,536. Because of this, when I go to move
the scroll bar on the right to get down 30 or 40 rows, it is virtually
impossible, as just a small move in the bar moves you a thousand rows! How
do I change this so that I can effectively use the scroll bar on a spread
sheet that has only about 500 rows in it? Ditto for the use of scrolling
for looking at columns.

Many thanks!
Jerry