-   -   Rows not being displayed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/229841-rows-not-being-displayed.html)

Barb Reinhardt

Rows not being displayed

I'm using Excel 2007 and have defined a range A6 : AP1476 to be autofiltered.
I know there is a value of 0 in one row and I can't get it to display with
autofilter. It's in row I'm unable to view anything below row 1019. I
can't even sort the data below 1019. Can someone direct me to a fix for
this? I can see through a search that I have data in A1473 to A1476 with
zeros, but can't get to it through autofilter.

Thanks for any assistance,
Barb Reinhardt

Dave Peterson

Rows not being displayed

Somewhere on that ribbon (View tab|Window Group), there's a freeze panes icon.

Make sure your panes aren't frozen.

Then scroll up.

--

Dave Peterson