Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Merge Columns

I have a spread sheet with street numbers in one column and street name in
another. I would like to merge columns nd import into microsoft trips. How
do I merge the two colmns of data into one column?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Street number in A1, Street name in B1, Formula in C1 =A1&" "&B1
Copy down as far as you wish

"The Cable Guy" wrote:

I have a spread sheet with street numbers in one column and street name in
another. I would like to merge columns nd import into microsoft trips. How
do I merge the two colmns of data into one column?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

maybe you could use:

=a1&" "&b1

--