-   -   Merge Columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/222487-merge-columns.html)

The Cable Guy

Merge Columns

I have a spread sheet with street numbers in one column and street name in
another. I would like to merge columns nd import into microsoft trips. How
do I merge the two colmns of data into one column?

Ron@Buy

Merge Columns

Street number in A1, Street name in B1, Formula in C1 =A1&" "&B1
Copy down as far as you wish

"The Cable Guy" wrote:

I have a spread sheet with street numbers in one column and street name in
another. I would like to merge columns nd import into microsoft trips. How
do I merge the two colmns of data into one column?

The Cable Guy

Merge Columns

Thank You - However the data is all ready in a spred sheet of about 800
addresses and I am trying to merge the pre existing data.

"The Cable Guy" wrote:

I have a spread sheet with street numbers in one column and street name in
another. I would like to merge columns nd import into microsoft trips. How
do I merge the two colmns of data into one column?

Dave Peterson

Merge Columns

maybe you could use:

=a1&" "&b1