Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can i make a frame in excel, paste pictures without resizing?

I want to paste pictures into a protected excell sheet, where i merged cells
(unprotected) without resizing the picture. I used to use frames in Word in
the past, (text frames will work also) but i can't find a procedure in excell.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Pictures "rest over the sheet" in Excel, not at all like in Word.