Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
directionalman

Default How can I make an excel cell equal to the value of a frame object text box

I recently post a question about how to apply the value of a text box
to a cell which was answered very well.

Now I am attempting to do the same thing with a text box which is a
frame object. I would like to apply the value a "frame object text box"
to a cell of another sheet in the same workbbok. This control does not
have a linkcell property as the the regular text box does. It has a
controlsource property, but that will only put data into the text box
from a cell. I would like the data to go from the text box into the
cell or into another text box for display purposes.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
directionalman

Sorry, the Controlsource DOES actually do this corectly. I was doing
something wrong previously.