-   -   how can i make a frame in excel, paste pictures without resizing? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/209428-how-can-i-make-frame-excel-paste-pictures-without-resizing.html)

Ronald

how can i make a frame in excel, paste pictures without resizing?

I want to paste pictures into a protected excell sheet, where i merged cells
(unprotected) without resizing the picture. I used to use frames in Word in
the past, (text frames will work also) but i can't find a procedure in excell.

Bob I

how can i make a frame in excel, paste pictures without resizing?

Pictures "rest over the sheet" in Excel, not at all like in Word.