Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Starting new on Excel 2007--how to add tabs?

I need to do drawing in the new version of Excel, but there does not appear
to be something comparable to VIEW--TOOLBAR--DRAW in Excel 2007 as in
earlier verions. The "Help" says that this is in the format tab. How do
you find and add this tab?

RonLev
Philly
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc