Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default automatically open a specific worksheet when starting excel 2007

I would like to have a specific worksheet opened whenever I start Excel 2007.
In past versions I believe this was possible, but in 2007 I cannot find a way
to specify a specific worksheet to open each time I start excel.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

George
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How did you do it in XL2003? One way is to put the file is a specified
folder.

In XL2007 click the Office button (colourful circle, top left of window);
use Excel Options (button at bottom of dialog); open the Advanced group;
locate in the General grouping the item "At start up, open all files in
....."; enter the folder were you want to keep automatically opening file(s).
Place your file in that folder.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme