Old March 13th 08, 11:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Why are my page layout options grayed out?

I am new to the 2007 version and cannot figure out why MARGINS, ORIENTATION,
and SIZE are grayed out under the Page Layout tab. I have tried copying and
pasting to new workbook but still not working. Any suggestions?

Old March 14th 08, 12:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you have a printer installed? Excel does not find it necessary to make
these options available if you do not.

Old September 7th 17, 11:48 AM
Junior Member

Smile Excel page layout grayed?