Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can you view cell formats without opening the formatting window

Is there a 'Cell Format Bar' that allows you to view the cell formats.
Something similar to the formula bar but for cell formats
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes Mike,

View Toolbars Formating

if you do not like those choses, you can create your own toolbar.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/menus.htm

--
If this reply was helpful, please indicate that your question has been
answered to help others find anwsers to similar questions.

www.silverbirddesigns.com

Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2009

"Mike" wrote:

Is there a 'Cell Format Bar' that allows you to view the cell formats.
Something similar to the formula bar but for cell formats

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No.

You may come up with something using VBA but beyond my skills.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP