migalfarucci

Default My view has changed, I want same view as when opening excel

For some reason the way I view the worksheet is different. I want the same
view as when you originally open an excel file. But now it has a seperate
window, and you can't move that window. Basically it's like there is a
background, with the window in front.
Anne Troy

Double-click the blue bar at the top of the worksheet (not the one at the
top of the window).
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com