Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sheet Tabs

Is it possible to view all of the tabs in a worksheet by creating two or more
"rows" of tabs instead of scrolling left and right?? Obviously I'm creating
more than 3 tabs in a worksheet.
--
cokemanclassic
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi,
no, so far as i know, in line is about the only way it works.
however, right click on the sheet navigator in the bottom left hand corner
of the sheet. a small popup will appear with all of your sheet names. click
on one to goto it. I think 15 or so is the max but there will be a "More
sheets" at the bottom. clicking "more sheets" will produce another popup with
scroll bars.

regards
FSt1

"cokemanclassic" wrote:

Is it possible to view all of the tabs in a worksheet by creating two or more
"rows" of tabs instead of scrolling left and right?? Obviously I'm creating
more than 3 tabs in a worksheet.
--
cokemanclassic

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not really, if you right click on one of the arrow keys to the left you will
get a list and if you have more sheets you can select "More sheets" and you
will get a little pop up window with all the sheets
and from that window you can double click and sheet name and that will take
you to that particular sheet

Peo Sjoblom