Denise

Default add sheet tabs

How do I add sheet tabs?
VoG via OfficeKB.com

If I understand your question correctly, Insert | Worksheet.

Gary L Brown

Right-click on the tab name, select INSERT, select WORKSHEET.
HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''''Yes'''' button next to
''''Was this Post Helpfull to you?".

How do I add sheet tabs?

Paul B

Denise, Insert worksheet? or maybe =Sheet1!A1+Sheet2!A1
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Denise" wrote in message
How do I add sheet tabs?

Ron de Bruin

Hi Denise

InsertWorksheet in the menu bar

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Denise" wrote in message ...
How do I add sheet tabs?

Denise

About the time I posted this, my secretary figured it out. Should have known
it was extremely simple. Those are always the hardest ones !

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Denise

InsertWorksheet in the menu bar

--