sam

Default Cell comment boxes shouldn't change size/shape unless changed by u

Often when columns in the worksheet are resized or deleted, the cell
comments in other columns have their yellow boxes change size and shape, to
where i can no longer see the whole comment when i hover over the cell. It's
very cumbersome to have to reset the sizes of all my comment boxes.
Please find a way to make the comment boxes' size/shape "stick" to where
i set it so i can continue to see the whole comment when other worksheet
attributes are changed.
(I use Microsoft Office in Windows XP; but happened in prior Windows too.)
Thank you
CyberTaz

Perhaps this has been resolved in'03. Just tried it and regardles of column
width or row height, comments size remained the same. I can't remember for
sure, but don't remember this being otherwise in earlier versions.

Just a thought- try RtClicking a comment cell & choose Edit Comment, the
RtClick the edge of the Comment window and choose Format Comment. Go to the
Properties page & try the Options there.

If this does the trick, RtClick the edge of the Comment window again and
choose Set AutoShape Defaults.

HTH |:)