CyberTaz

Perhaps this has been resolved in'03. Just tried it and regardles of column
width or row height, comments size remained the same. I can't remember for
sure, but don't remember this being otherwise in earlier versions.

Just a thought- try RtClicking a comment cell & choose Edit Comment, the
RtClick the edge of the Comment window and choose Format Comment. Go to the
Properties page & try the Options there.

If this does the trick, RtClick the edge of the Comment window again and
choose Set AutoShape Defaults.

HTH |:)

"sam" wrote:

Often when columns in the worksheet are resized or deleted, the cell
comments in other columns have their yellow boxes change size and shape, to
where i can no longer see the whole comment when i hover over the cell. It's
very cumbersome to have to reset the sizes of all my comment boxes.
Please find a way to make the comment boxes' size/shape "stick" to where
i set it so i can continue to see the whole comment when other worksheet
attributes are changed.
(I use Microsoft Office in Windows XP; but happened in prior Windows too.)
Thank you