sam

Default Cell comment boxes shouldn't change size/shape unless changed by u

Often when columns in the worksheet are resized or deleted, the cell
comments in other columns have their yellow boxes change size and shape, to
where i can no longer see the whole comment when i hover over the cell. It's
very cumbersome to have to reset the sizes of all my comment boxes.
Please find a way to make the comment boxes' size/shape "stick" to where
i set it so i can continue to see the whole comment when other worksheet
attributes are changed.
(I use Microsoft Office in Windows XP; but happened in prior Windows too.)
Thank you