Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Transpose, Paste Special

Hello,

I'm just wanting to transpose when pasting some data (rows become columns,
vise versa). Other posts on the forum have said to go to the Paste Special
option and click on transpose. My Paste Special screen does not show that, I
instead have the option of pasting it in a different file format or as a
link. A different versio of excel maybe?
I'm using Excel 2003 SP2.
How do I paste transposed data in my version?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ah, you are right. I was copying from one Excel spreadsheet to another in a
different instance of Excel, so it gave me the paste special menu for data
coming in from another application. If I copy and paste into the same
spreadsheet, I get the window everyone was describing.

Thanks!

Jennifer