Mike

Default Trying to transpose linked data using Paste Special

i have a range of data in one worksheet that is vertical. I need to link
this data to another worksheet in a horizontal format. when click
"transpose" the "paste link" button greys out. is the only way to move this
data a manual process? hope not, as i have a LOT of it to move.
Bernie Deitrick

Mike,

Contact me by private email, and I will send an add-in that I wrote that
will add a Transpose Links option to the right-click cell menu.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Mike" wrote in message
i have a range of data in one worksheet that is vertical. I need to link
this data to another worksheet in a horizontal format. when click
"transpose" the "paste link" button greys out. is the only way to move

this
data a manual process? hope not, as i have a LOT of it to move.

N Harkawat

Assuming the data is on rows A1 thru a10 and you want it transposed it from
C1
On cell C1 type
=OFFSET($A$1,COLUMN()-3,0)
and copy it across the columns on row 1