SiouxieQ

Default Repeat Paste of Data

Hi there,

I have data for the item codes of products made in three different factories
that I need to collate into one shett at month end.

Each month the number of item codes made varies.

I need to copy and paste the data from the item codes sheet onto one sheet
that gathers the data for a pivot table three times down the same column -
column A. I have recorded a macro that will do this for this month. But next
month when there are more items this macro will be pasting the second lot of
data over part of the first as there are now more items.

Is there a way to loop the paste to repeat three times so that the next row
under the last row of data pasted will automatically be selected for the
second factories data etc?

Cheers Sue