Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Dual Combo Box List

I have two lists that I need combo boxes for. I have the lists linked so
when I pick a number from the first combo box, the corresponding name is
returned. I have it sorted in ascending order by number. Is there any way
that I can two sorts, one for each combo box? I want the first box ascending
by number and the second box ascending alphabetically while still keeping the
boxes linked?