Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JackieR

Default List, Combo Box, Data Validation??

I am trying to create a "dropdown" box on a spreadsheet (that is linked into
a powerpoint template) that allows the user to select items. However, I need
the user to be able to select multiple items from the list. The list the
user can choose from is fairly large so I only want their selections to
appear in the box, instead of showing the entire list.

I tried the data validation but saw no option to allow multipl values. I
then tried adding a list box, but then all the values show....

How can I do this?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

How about using two listboxes and have the selected items move from the left
hand listbox to the righthand listbox.

If you want to try it:
http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...1043%40msn.com

--