David Gerstman

Default eXceL 2003 - list or combo box question

I'm trying to incorporate either a list box or a combo box into a spreadsheet.
(My source is How to Programmatically Insert Data from a List Box into the
Active Cell at
http://support.microsoft.com/default...n-us%3BQ213363 )
One of the instructions is to right click on the list box and go to the
Format Control menu. The problem I have at this point is that there is no
"Control" tab in the dialog box. Is that because the instructions are for
Excel 2000 and I'm working in Excel 2003 where the control is no longer
handled the same way?