Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2003: Copying Spreadsheet

Ihave a small spreadsheet I created in a worksheet. I need to copy this
spreadsheet repeatedly down the spread sheet. For example, the form is 30
rows long and I have ti typed on rows 1-30. I need to copy it to rows 31-60
and row 61-90 and so on. Is there an easy way to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you want a character check box, click INSERT on the menu and select
SYMBOL. In the SYMBOLS dialog box, click the SYMBOLS tab if necessary and
change the font to Wingdings 2. Locate character 82 in the displayed list of
characters. The characters are sequentially ordered frmo left to right/top
to bottom and the lower-left corner of the dialog box displays the font name
followed by the character value.

If you want real checkboxes right click on any toolbar and select CONTROL
TOOLBOX.
--
Kevin Backmann

"oceanmist" wrote:

Ihave a small spreadsheet I created in a worksheet. I need to copy this
spreadsheet repeatedly down the spread sheet. For example, the form is 30
rows long and I have ti typed on rows 1-30. I need to copy it to rows 31-60
and row 61-90 and so on. Is there an easy way to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes, you can copy a range and paste it down the spreadsheet. Just select the
range you want to copy, press Ctrl^C to copy the range to the clipboard, then
select the range to copy it to and press Ctrl^V to paste the range into the
area selected. However, you must be sure that the range you select to copy to
is an even multiple of the rows that you are copying from.

For instance, if you want to copy the range A1:D30 you could paste it into
ranges like A1:D60 or A1:D300, but the paste will fail if you try to paste it
into a range of A1:D61 or A1:D301.

HTH,

TK

"oceanmist" wrote:

Ihave a small spreadsheet I created in a worksheet. I need to copy this
spreadsheet repeatedly down the spread sheet. For example, the form is 30
rows long and I have ti typed on rows 1-30. I need to copy it to rows 31-60
and row 61-90 and so on. Is there an easy way to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming data is in A1:F30

Right-click on A1. Drag across to F1 then drag down as far as you wish.

i.e. down to row 300

Release button and select "Copy Cells"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP