Roberic

Default EXCEL 2003 VIEWER SPREADSHEET DIFFICULTY

I am a computer novice so please bear with me in presenting this problem. I
have subscribed to a golfing advisory service which includes the provison of
a spreadsheet - www.ucantlose.co.uk/GIE/GIEspreadsheet.xls

As with spreadsheets, by moving the cursor to a particular cell and clicking
on that cell I am able to outline it. However, I cannot enter any data,
nothing happens! On the sheet relating to "weighting" a series of figures
have already been inserted by the vendor which should be capable of being
changed. Again, I cannot remove them or insert new data.

Of course, the fundamental question is do I have to insert Excel software in
order for me to use this facility as I only have Microsoft Works

My appreciation to anyone who can help me solve this issue
Dave Peterson

Viewer means view--not change.

maybe a free spreadsheet program would work for you:
http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD

--

Dave Peterson