Sandy

Default how do I unhide Excel 2003 spreadsheet rows with usual method.

I have hidden rows in a spreadsheet and how cannot access them. I have used
all the suggested help methods. Basically only rows 1-30 are displayed,
while the entire remaining spreadsheet is hidden. I have selected all, unhide
and still nothing. Please help!
StarRider

I have, in the past (if not locked) Highlighted the rows on both sides then
clicked "Unhide". Also try to grab a row and extend it. Sometimes they are
not hidden,rather the row width or height is so narrow that you cant see the
row in which case you have to resize all rows.