Jayne

Default Why have I got some repeating rows after a Excel 2003 sort

I copied and sorted an existing worksheet which had been obtained from an
unknown source. I found some of the rows were duplicated after the sort, but
with the number column showing different results from the original row and
not formatted.

The original worksheet had no duplicates.

Why would this happen? I have used older versions of Excel for years and
this has never happened before.