Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B Kevin B is offline

Default Excel 2003: Copying Spreadsheet

If you want a character check box, click INSERT on the menu and select
SYMBOL. In the SYMBOLS dialog box, click the SYMBOLS tab if necessary and
change the font to Wingdings 2. Locate character 82 in the displayed list of
characters. The characters are sequentially ordered frmo left to right/top
to bottom and the lower-left corner of the dialog box displays the font name
followed by the character value.

If you want real checkboxes right click on any toolbar and select CONTROL
TOOLBOX.
--
Kevin Backmann

"oceanmist" wrote:

Ihave a small spreadsheet I created in a worksheet. I need to copy this
spreadsheet repeatedly down the spread sheet. For example, the form is 30
rows long and I have ti typed on rows 1-30. I need to copy it to rows 31-60
and row 61-90 and so on. Is there an easy way to do this?