Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JW JW is offline

Default Using data form in large mailing list spreadsheet

I have a large mailing list in EXCEL 2003 that I am updating and adding to on
a regular basis. I am also doing registration for an event using this
spreadsheet which has many columns. When I use the data form I am limited to
32 columns, which so far means I have to hide some of my columns so that I
can use the data form. Is there a way to make a smaller (less columns)
spreadsheet to work off of and which when I update the "smaller one" will
automatically update the "large one"

Thanks in advance for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe it's time to dump data|form and use John Walkenbach's enhanced data form:
http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

The features say you can use dropdowns.
http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/features.htm

And the source code is available for a small fee ($20 USA, IIRC).

--

Dave Peterson