Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bethany L

Default Data Entry Form and List

I have a worksheet form that has a vendor name and then several rows of
information. I would like to send the data to a spreadsheet list. I would
like to send several of these filled out forms to the same list throughout
the week. How do I do this? I want the vendor name listed with each entry.
Does this make any sense? Here is an example of the list that would come
from only 2 forms, one for each vendor...

Vendor ABC $40.00 52552363 1/20/06
Vendor ABC $55.00 22134663 1/22/06
Vendor XYZ $89.24 11124363 1/25/06

I was told that excel can import content from several files to one list but
I have not been able to figure it out yet.

Basically I am trying to enter payment information onto a form, print the
form, save the form and have the data entered on the form sent to a list to
be printed at the end of the week. (a submit button would make my day!) I
think I may bo making this all too complicated.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Bethany