Cmac via OfficeKB.com

Default Create template that ignors data list rules

Question:
Is there a way to copy all rows in a worksheet [template] to a master data
list at the same time, and have possibly several users saving their
worksheet forms simultaneously with the data list being updated automatically
as they save their work or is there a better way to accomplish this task
using Excel? Please explain like I'm a two year old.

The plan is for several users on a network to enter data in an Excel 2002
form [1 worksheet each user] the form contains about 17 rows with 10 columns
on a template. When the users save their form the data will be automatically
copied to a master [data list] which in turn will be used for data analysis
by people who only know how to use Excel. The format is similar to a
timesheet.

Here is what I have so far, created a 10 column, 17 row form using data
validation with message input, used data template with tracking but once the
form is saved only one row is added to the data list. I appreciate any help
you can give, been working on this for months and am at wits end. Thank you,
thank you.

Cmac