akid12

Default Data entry form - Add to list

I need to create a form that will allow me to enter daily sales info
from a macro run from a button on the main page of my workbook. I want
the results to be added to a list that I can link to other worksheets
in the workbook. I am a little lost when it comes to visual basic and
was wondering if there is a template I can modify to achieve this task.
If not any links to info to achieve this would be helpfull, I have seen
many form tutorials and templates, just not one that will accomplish
this goal...

PC

I'm just guessing but I think what you are looking for is a way to update
the range references each time you add a new item to the list. A macro can
most definitely accomplish that. However, if you're not using them already,
try incorporating dynamic named ranges into your workbook instead. By using
these instead of a hardcoded reference (or a macro that updates the
formulas) to the data list (ie A1:D55) you can save yourself a heck of a lot
of work because the named range will expand as you add items to the list.

For information about creating these see Debra Dalgleish's site
www.contextures.com

HTH

PC

oups.com...