RagDyer

Check out Chip Pearson's web site.
Scroll down to "D", and you'll find many pages about dealing with
duplicates.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/topic.htm
--

HTH,

RD
want
to be sure that we won't be sending letters out to the same people each
month, so I would like a way to have Excel search through the new list and
remove any entries it finds that have already been present in previous
lists.
Does this call for a macro?

kurzweilfreak

Default How do I search a mailing list spreadsheet to remove entries alre.

My company wants to start doing mailing lists to new homeowners around the
city, so we will be receiving mailing lists each month to send out to. I want