JW

Using data form in large mailing list spreadsheet

I have a large mailing list in EXCEL 2003 that I am updating and adding to on
a regular basis. I am also doing registration for an event using this
spreadsheet which has many columns. When I use the data form I am limited to
32 columns, which so far means I have to hide some of my columns so that I
can use the data form. Is there a way to make a smaller (less columns)
spreadsheet to work off of and which when I update the "smaller one" will
automatically update the "large one"

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dave Peterson

Using data form in large mailing list spreadsheet

Maybe it's time to dump data|form and use John Walkenbach's enhanced data form:
http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm

The features say you can use dropdowns.
http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/features.htm

And the source code is available for a small fee ($20 USA, IIRC).

--

Dave Peterson