Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel 2007 Chart creation

When I select 2 or more non-contiguos ranges to create a chart, it's not
selecting all the ranges I select. It only selects one cell in one range and
onther cell in another range. Does the Crtl key need to be activated somehow?
If so, Where?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

You need to hold down CTRL and scroll/drag to the bottom of the second range
to get Excel to select it
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme