Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
biffbowl

Default Excel chart creation

I am trying to create Excel charts from a web based assessment tool. I
need to copy sections of the downloaded information from the "Raw Data"
worksheet to a new worksheet. In turn, I can then create individual
charts. What is the best way to copy a range of data based on common
text descriptions from the "Raw Data" worksheet to my new worksheets? I
need to duplicate this sorting with each new set of incoming data from
the web based tool. Each new set of data is not necessarily the same
size, but it is formatted the same.

--
biffbowl
biffbowl's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32575