Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jer Jer is offline

Default Want to create a separate PDF file for each of multiple charts

I create charts from excel data and want to save each chart in a separate PDF
file or to separate files using "print to file". Presently they all print to
a printer.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jer Jer is offline

Sorry I had a syntax error in my directory string. F.Y.I. this works:
Sheets("Graph_Temp").Select
myStr = "O:\Groups\2BTRASH\Goven\GroundWater\" & myWellID & ".PRN"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut PrintToFile:="True",
PrToFileName:=myStr
--
Jer