Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
backup excel files

Default create a separate backup file in excel when exiting

want to generate a separate backup file in excel when I save then exit the
original spreadsheet
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Anne Troy

Try this: http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=456

Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"backup excel files" <backup excel wrote in
message ...