Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Create multiple Charts from one worksheet

Hello All,

I have a worksheet that I use as my "main" worksheet that is linked to
several more worksheets where the information after calculations is
populated.(The other worksheets are 'read only' and emailed to others.) I
have been asked to graph the trends of several items in my main worksheet.
This metrics worksheet is re-used each month and then saved as a monthly file.
How can I copy the raw data from my main worksheet from each month without
coping the links?
How can I compile each month to create the graphs for trend purposes? Also
creating multiple graphs.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

How can I copy the raw data from my main worksheet from each month without
coping the links?

Copy - Paste Special - Values

How can I compile each month to create the graphs for trend purposes?

Copy the data from the separate sheets, paste values onto the summary
worksheet, and the charts linked to the summary worksheet will update.

Also creating multiple graphs.

Don't know what you're asking.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Creating Multiple graphs question - From the main worksheet I am asked to
create 4 differant graphs using different column of data. Should I pose this
question under "graphs" ?