Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
MayJuneJuly MayJuneJuly is offline

Default Create multiple Charts from one worksheet

Hello All,

I have a worksheet that I use as my "main" worksheet that is linked to
several more worksheets where the information after calculations is
populated.(The other worksheets are 'read only' and emailed to others.) I
have been asked to graph the trends of several items in my main worksheet.
This metrics worksheet is re-used each month and then saved as a monthly file.
How can I copy the raw data from my main worksheet from each month without
coping the links?
How can I compile each month to create the graphs for trend purposes? Also
creating multiple graphs.