Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
MayJuneJuly MayJuneJuly is offline

Default Create multiple Charts from one worksheet

Creating Multiple graphs question - From the main worksheet I am asked to
create 4 differant graphs using different column of data. Should I pose this
question under "graphs" ?

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

How can I copy the raw data from my main worksheet from each month without
coping the links?

Copy - Paste Special - Values

How can I compile each month to create the graphs for trend purposes?

Copy the data from the separate sheets, paste values onto the summary
worksheet, and the charts linked to the summary worksheet will update.

Also creating multiple graphs.

Don't know what you're asking.

- Jon
-------