-   -   Want to create a separate PDF file for each of multiple charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/209397-want-create-separate-pdf-file-each-multiple-charts.html)

Jer

Want to create a separate PDF file for each of multiple charts

I create charts from excel data and want to save each chart in a separate PDF
file or to separate files using "print to file". Presently they all print to
a printer.

Jer

Want to create a separate PDF file for each of multiple charts

Sorry I had a syntax error in my directory string. F.Y.I. this works:
Sheets("Graph_Temp").Select
myStr = "O:\Groups\2BTRASH\Goven\GroundWater\" & myWellID & ".PRN"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut PrintToFile:="True",
PrToFileName:=myStr
--
Jer