Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Charting different data formats in the same chart

Not sure if this is possible or not. Ive got a sheet with three columns

A=total number of items
B=is the percentage of each row to the grand total of items in column A
C=is a dollar amount.

Im trying to create a bar graph that reflects all three columns. Can this
be done or do I need to make three separate charts and if thats the case is
it possible to combine bar charts?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Milo,
Whenever I've had to do this type of graph, I would do the total as a
column graph using the left axis, the dollar amount as a line using the
right axis, then I'd use the x-y labeler (see link below) and place the
percentage as a label above the column. Just my idea...

Link to X-Y Labeler Application:
http://www.appspro.com/Downloads/XYChartLabeler.exe

Good luck!
Rita