Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
milo milo is offline

Default Charting different data formats in the same chart

Good stuff thank you very much

"Rita Brasher" wrote:

Milo,
Whenever I've had to do this type of graph, I would do the total as a
column graph using the left axis, the dollar amount as a line using the
right axis, then I'd use the x-y labeler (see link below) and place the
percentage as a label above the column. Just my idea...

Link to X-Y Labeler Application:
http://www.appspro.com/Downloads/XYChartLabeler.exe

Good luck!
Rita

MILO wrote:
Not sure if this is possible or not. Ive got a sheet with three columns

A=total number of items
B=is the percentage of each row to the grand total of items in column A
C=is a dollar amount.

Im trying to create a bar graph that reflects all three columns. Can this
be done or do I need to make three separate charts and if thats the case is
it possible to combine bar charts?