Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how can I show 0 values in a pivot chart?

I want to see 0 values on my pivot table, ie:
10
8
6 x
4 x
2 x
Jan Feb Mar June

6 4 0 2
But March lable disappears, I get:

10
8
6 x
4 x
2 x
Jan Feb June

6 4 2

Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi Liz,

Turn on the Show items with no data option. What version of Excel are you
using?

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"LizPM" wrote:

I want to see 0 values on my pivot table, ie:
10
8
6 x
4 x
2 x
Jan Feb Mar June

6 4 0 2
But March lable disappears, I get:

10
8
6 x
4 x
2 x
Jan Feb June

6 4 2

Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi again,

In 2003 - double-click the Month field button and turn the option on, it's
at the bottom left of the screen.
In 2007 - select the Month field and choose PivotTable Tools, Options, Field
Settings, Layout & Print, Show items with no data.
--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire