Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Colm

Default Insert Multiple rows

I want to have a macro or shortcut which i can use to insert rows to
spreadsheet,

so if i run the macro it will ask how many rows i want to isert and at
between which rows then add that no of rows and alter formulae to include new
rows
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Dave Peterson

David McRitchie has some code to insert rows and copy formulas at:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm
look for: InsertRowsAndFillFormulas

--

Dave Peterson