-   -   Insert Multiple rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/85364-insert-multiple-rows.html)

Colm

Insert Multiple rows

I want to have a macro or shortcut which i can use to insert rows to
spreadsheet,

so if i run the macro it will ask how many rows i want to isert and at
between which rows then add that no of rows and alter formulae to include new
rows

Dave Peterson

Insert Multiple rows

David McRitchie has some code to insert rows and copy formulas at:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm
look for: InsertRowsAndFillFormulas

--

Dave Peterson