ucf1020

Default Insert Multiple Rows

I am working with a spreadsheet that has about 1000 rows of data in it.
I need to insert 14 rows between each current record. I know this can
be done using a numbering system and then sorting the page, but I am
having trouble getting excel to recognize the counting pattern. Any
help would be great.

--
ucf1020
ucf1020's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17055

swatsp0p

Edited to meet your needs; originally from Ron de Bruin:Ron de Bruin Wrote:

Try this one

Sub test()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Dim numRows As Integer
Dim R As Long
Dim rng As Range
numRows = 14
Set rng = ActiveSheet.UsedRange
For R = rng.Rows.Count To 1 Step -1
rng.Rows(R + 1).Resize(numRows).EntireRow.insert
Next R
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

--
swatsp0p

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15101
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=480678

ucf1020

Thanks for the help. That worked great.

--
ucf1020
ucf1020's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=17055
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=480678

swatsp0p

Ron did the work. I just pointed you his way...

Glad it worked for you!

Cheers.