Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default weird problem

I believe this is the better forum probably for a strange problem encountered
last night. Unfortunately, that became more apparent to me after already
posting to the Programming community.

Need help to resolve an Excel2007 configuration (or other) problem. Using
Office2007 Enterprise on XP Home and am current on updates.

Problem: When I create or view any UserForm in Excel VBE, when I navigate:
Tools Additional Controls€¦ nothing happens! No list of controls is
presented.

The Toolbox of controls is available to select controls €“ can even add new
pages to it from a .PAG file €“ but cannot view a list of available controls
for selection/adding.

First became aware of this when using a €śwork€ť spreadsheet at home. Quickly
realized Forms 2.0 was not installed (apparently my fault)€”but had no
problems doing that. Re-started Excel but still could not access a list of
controls. The list of References matches my other home PC which has
Office2007 Professional on Vista Home Premium.

*** I have found others on the net reporting this. ***
*** One reported workaround (not a desirable one) but no solution. Help?!?
***