Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Default Hyperlink

Excel 2003. When you begin a line in a cell with www.???.??? it usually
recognizes it as a hyperlink and changes to the blue underline by default.
Everything was going well and URL addresses was coming up how I have
designated it in the style box. Somewere around row 20 the worksheet is not
longer recognizing the URL addresses. I have looked all over with no luck.
Where and How do I return the Worksheet to the default of recognizing URL
adddresses and making the style change?
--
Shawn
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Tools Options Spelling AutoCorrect Autoformat as you type and check
the hyperlinks checkbox
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200797
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

--
Shawn

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Tools Options Spelling AutoCorrect Autoformat as you type and check
the hyperlinks checkbox
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200797

Just returned to this particular computer and the box is already checked. I
performed a repair from the 'Add or Remove programs' in the 'Control Panel'
rebouted & again nothing. I opened a new workbook and typed 3 different URL
addresses in 3 seperate cells and nothing. There is no recognition of URL
addresses. Any other suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Gary,

Apparently a component in Office somehow vanished and we had to re-install
the Office programs in order for this issue to be resolved.
It is a good thing to know were to check in options, should this happen
again. Thanks for the info.
--
Shawn

"Shawn" wrote: